Central Government is giving loans for livestock farmers to set up dairy and meat manufacturing units in India. For setting up the manufacturing units farmers can get up to 90% financial assistance in the form of loans form banks.
Indian economy is largely dependent on agriculture and half of the country is involved in farming. The Central Government is launching many different schemes related to agriculture infrastructure. Recently The Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi has announced 15000 crore allocation for Animal Husbandry Infrastructure development Fund under AtmaNirbhar Bharath.
Objectives of Scheme:
Activities Eligible to apply:
- Ice Cream Units
- Cheese Manufacturing Units
- Milk Processing Units with Ultra High Temperature (UHT) Tetra Packaging Facilities
- Flavored Milk Manufacturing
- Milk Powder Manufacturing Units
- Whey Powder Manufacturing Units
- Establishment of Various Meat Processing Units
Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund provides loans with lower interest of 3% has been approved for incentivizing investments by
- Individual entrepreneurs,
- private companies,
- farmers producers organizations (FPOs) and Section 8 Companies.
Visit Udyami Mitra Portal from here: https://ahidf.udyamimitra.in/
And Complete the steps as below: